TREASURED TIME IS FOLLOWING ALL GUIDANCE ON SOCIAL DISTANCING, AND USING PPE WHERE NECESSARY TO MAINTAIN CLIENT SAFETY
You don’t need to be on you own with Treasured Time here to support you!
My Mission Statement
To befriend people at home, providing companionship and support to individuals who may not have a close friends or family network to rely on at the time they would most prefer it.
My name is Debbie Mansfield and these are some of the reasons for using my service:
Benefits of Treasured Time:
- I can visit you on a regular basis taking an interest in what is happening to you, and can offer you support at home, whatever that may be to help you stay independent at home.
- My aim is to offer friendship that will boost your morale by spending quality one to one time together.
- Getting out for a walk together somewhere away from home will improve your fitness levels, and we can have a good chat at the same time.
- Having someone to help with the shopping gives you the freedom to choose the things you like. Plus I am that extra pair of hands to help carry things back home. Transport available.
- If you are finding it hard to manage some household tasks, I can assist by doing the things you struggle with.
See the SERVICES page for more information.
Visits can be organised to suit you, whether regular or not! So whether you need support following an illness or just want someone to drop in on a weekly basis, let me be there to support and help you.
Who might need my support;
- If you live alone and need that bit of extra companionship or support to fulfil what you would like to do on a day to day basis.
- If you are a Carer I can offer support at home, while you have some time to yourself to do whatever you need to knowing your loved one is being supported at home.
- If you are a working and would like someone to visit your relative at a time that you would find difficult yourself – this includes visiting people in a residential or care home setting.
- If you have some form of dementia and are trying to remain independent at home, I can assist you to do that.
- If you are looking after someone with dementia either remotely or living with a relative suffering with dementia – you may that need that extra support on a regular basis (see separate page about this).
If you’d like to find out how I can help you, call me now on 07890 134 656