TREASURED TIME IS FOLLOWING ALL GUIDANCE ON SOCIAL DISTANCING, AND USING PPE WHERE NECESSARY TO MAINTAIN CLIENT SAFETY
You don’t need to be on you own with Treasured Time here to support you!
Treasured Time’s purpose is to befriend people at home, providing companionship and support to individuals who may not have a close friends or family network to rely on at the time they would most prefer it.
My name is Debbie Mansfield and these are some of the reasons for using my service:
Benefits of Treasured Time:
- Having a regular visitor who takes an interest in what is happening to you, and can offer some support at home will improve your quality of life.
- Spending one to one time with someone will help boost your morale.
- Getting out for a walk, or going to get some shopping in helps keeps you fit and gives you the freedom to choose the things you like. It’s also nice to have a little support and an extra pair of hands to carry things back home. Transport available.
- Running a home can become harder to manage at different times. I can help sort things out with you, or do some of the tasks around the home that you find difficult to do yourself.
Please see SERVICES page for more information.
Visits can be organised to suit you, whether regular or not! This may even be on a short term basis, i.e. convalescing following illness or hospital admission when extra help is required to get you back on your feet.
Who might need my support;
- Anyone living alone who may need that bit of extra companionship or support to fulfil what they would like to do on a day to day basis.
- Carers to enable them to have time to go out and about whist their loved one is being supported at home.
- Working relatives so that they know someone is there for their loved one when they can’t be due to work or holiday commitments – this includes visiting people in a residential or care home setting.
- People who have dementia that need that extra support at home to continue what they like to do on a day to day basis (see separate page about this).
If you’d like to find out how I can help you, call me now on 07890 134 656