You don’t need to be on youR own with Treasured Time here to befriend and support you!
My name is Debbie Mansfield and these are some of the reasons for using my companionship service:
Benefits of Treasured Time:
- I can visit you on a regular basis taking an interest in what is happening to you, and can offer you support at home, whatever that may be to help you stay independent at home.
- My aim is to offer friendship that will boost your morale by spending quality one to one time together.
- Getting out for a walk together somewhere away from home will improve your fitness levels, and we can have a good chat at the same time.
- Having someone to help with the shopping gives you the freedom to choose the things you like. Plus I am that extra pair of hands to help carry things back home. Transport available.
- If you are finding it hard to manage some household tasks, I can assist by doing the things you struggle with.
See the SERVICES page for more information.
Visits can be organised to suit you, whether regular or not! So whether you need support following an illness or just want someone to drop in on a weekly basis, let me be there to support and help you.
Who might need my support:
- If you live alone and need that bit of extra companionship or support to fulfil what you would like to do on a day to day basis.
- If you are a Carer I can offer support at home, while you have some time to yourself to do whatever you need to knowing your loved one is being supported at home.
- If you are a working and would like someone to visit your relative at a time that you would find difficult yourself – this includes visiting people in a residential or care home setting.
- If you have some form of dementia and are trying to remain independent at home, I can assist you to do that.
- If you are looking after someone with dementia either remotely or living with a relative suffering with dementia – you may that need that extra support on a regular basis (see separate page about this).
CORONAVIRUS: TREASURED TIME IS FOLLOWING ALL GUIDANCE ON SOCIAL DISTANCING, AND USING PPE WHERE NECESSARY TO MAINTAIN CLIENT SAFETY
If you’d like to find out how I can help you, call me now on:
07890 134 656
All of us enjoy spending quality time with someone who can listen to us and understand our needs – even if it is only for a short period of time during the day. Seeing a visitor really boosts morale and makes you feel better, and it breaks up the day for you…
I offer a range of different companionship services along with assistance in certain light domestic tasks. Please click the above image to find out more…
If you with to find out more about my services or make a booking, please click the above image and fill out the contact form. I look forward to hearing from you…