- Relaxing over a cup of tea and having a good chat – boosting morale
- Sharing the enjoyment of a pastime whether a hobby or a playing a game
- Exercising the brain by reading a book or a newspaper and discussing the issues together
- Boosting physical health by going for a walk and appreciating the outdoor environment (depending on mobility*)
- Listening and appreciating music together
- Help and support for attending an appointment at your GP/Dentist or local hospital
- Organising a meal out somewhere to get a change of scenery
- Going shopping for food or clothes together
- Assistance with house keeping (by mutual agreement)
- Assistance with pet care i.e. feeding/dog walking/going to the vets
- Taking items for dry cleaning and picking them up to save you a journey, or collecting a prescription on your behalf
- Assistance with meal preparation or doing some baking together
- Help with washing or ironing
- Emptying the bins
- Checking expiry dates on food items in fridge/rotation
- Organising repairs or maintenance around the home
- Arranging appointments or being support and company to get to appointments at the GP/dentist/ or local hospital (depending on mobility*)
- Helping to surf the net and source information on services available locally to you
- Help to keep in touch with family and friends by setting up on Facebook, Skype/ or Face time
- Assistance with replying to correspondence or emails
*Please note I am not able to assist wheelchair users outside their home, unless they are using a mobility scooter.
Services can be booked on a short term or long term basis depending on individual needs and circumstances. If you want to discuss further please give me a call.
Main areas covered are:
Sheffield S6/S7/S8/S10/S11/S17/S35. Other areas may be considered on request. Please contact me to discuss your needs further.
The first half hour visit is free. During this time, we can talk about your individual needs, and decide if my services are suitable for you. I will provide an agreement that outlines what we have discussed.
Once an agreement has been reached, the following costs will apply:
- £16 per hour (inclusive of local outings under 2 miles)
- Following this an additional £0.45p per mile is chargeable for any outing
I would request that 48 hours’ notice is given to cancel a visit otherwise 50% will be payable at the next visit. The hourly fee will be reviewed on an annual basis.
Note: For new customers, if 4 sessions are booked and paid for in advance within a 6 week period, you will receive a 10% discount on the overall price during the first 3 months of our agreement commencing.