When you spend a lot of time on our own it can lead to you feeling lonely and a bit down. It’s much nicer to have someone to pass the time of day with, and to discuss the things that are important to you.
- Befriends you and brings companionship and enjoyment to your day
- Tailors the visits to suit your needs
- Gets you out and about, whether it’s shopping for food or clothes, or going out for a walk and a coffee at one of the Sheffield parks, or garden centers.
- Gives you the confidence to go out if you are nervouse of falling
Treasured Time’s ethos is to help you maintain your independence for as long as possible, and continue enjoying doing the things that matter to you.
Everyday living can become difficult to manage, I can assist with:
- Meal preparation
- Help with some of the daily tasks that are needed to run a home
- Organise any works that need doing
- Deal with correspondence, paperwork or appointments
Treasured Time can assist with:
- Taking you to an appointment at the GP/dentist or local hospital.
- Pet care
- Help you to source information on local services available to you/or find workmen to carry out maintenance and repairs
- Help you to do emails/Skype or FaceTime/surfing the net/using a mobile phone
Please note I am not able to assist wheelchair users outside their home, unless they are using a mobility scooter or electric wheelchair.
Services can be booked on a short term or long term basis depending on individual needs and circumstances. If you want to discuss further please give me a call.
Main areas covered are:
Sheffield S1/S2/S5/S6/S7/S8/S10/S11/S17/S35. Other areas may be considered on request. Please contact me to discuss your needs further.
The first half hour visit is free. During this time, we can talk about your individual needs, and you can decide if my services are suitable for you with no obligation to proceed further.
Once an agreement has been reached, the following costs will apply:
- £17.00 per hour
- £0.45p per mile is chargeable for any outings during the visit
- Clients are responsible for all costs associated with outings including refreshments/meals or other travel methods to venue
I would request that 48 hours’ notice is given to cancel a visit otherwise 50% will be payable at the next visit. The hourly rate is subject to review on an annual basis from the agreement start date.
Note: For new customers, if 4 sessions are booked in advance within a 6 week period, you will receive a 10% discount on the overall price.