- One to one visits at home that encompass the things you like to do
- Walks and outings to the places you like to visit
- Meals out
- Sharing a pastime that you enjoy
- Sitting in whilst a carer goes out
- Meal preparation
- Help with household tasks that are difficult for you
- Assistance with organising any works that need doing around the home
- Sorting out any paperwork or appointments you need help with
- Taking you to an appointment at the GP/dentist or local hospital
- Assistance with pet care
- Help with computer or mobile phone use
- Anything else by mutual agreement
Treasured Time’s ethos is to help you maintain your independence for as long as possible and continue enjoying doing the things that matter to you.
Please note I am not able to assist wheelchair users outside their home, unless they are using a mobility scooter or electric wheelchair.
Services can be booked on a short term or long term basis depending on individual needs and circumstances. If you want to discuss further please give me a call.
Main areas covered are:
Sheffield S1/S2/S5/S6/S7/S8/S10/S11/S17/S35. Other areas may be considered on request. Please contact me to discuss your needs further.
The first half hour visit is free. During this time, we can talk about your individual needs, and you can decide if my services are suitable for you with no obligation to proceed further.
Once an agreement has been reached, the following costs will apply:
- £18.00 per hour
- £0.45p per mile is chargeable for any outings during the visit
- Clients are responsible for all costs associated with outings including refreshments/meals or other travel methods to venue.