- I will maintain your confidentiality, and protect your identity at all times.
- If I have concerned about your welfare or safety, I will always discuss these with you and agree a plan of action to help resolve the issue.
- If I feel there is a medical emergency, I will contact the appropriate services for help or your GP.
- We will agree on the services you require and set these out in an agreement at the start of our visits, which we will both sign and have a copy of.
- The agreement can be terminated by giving 2 weeks’ advanced notice (unless in an emergency when this is not possible).
- I request that payment is made at the end of each visit by cash or cheque. A bank transfer is another option available by prior arrangement.
- The hourly rate is subject to an annual review from the agreement start date.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, I may need to rearrange a visit, but I will inform you at the earliest opportunity and rearrange as soon as possible.
- For personal safety reasons, my whereabouts will be shared with my next of kin.
- If you have any compliments, concerns or complaints about my service I would be only too happy to hear from you. If there are any issues, we can discuss these together and work to resolve them at the earliest opportunity – my aim is to make you happy.
The first half hour visit is free. During this time, we can talk about your individual needs, and decide if my services are suitable for you. I will provide an agreement that outlines what we have discussed.
Once an agreement has been reached, the following costs will apply:
- £17.00 per hour
- £0.45p per mile is chargeable for any outings during the visit
- Clients are responsible for all costs associated with outings including refreshments/meals or other travel methods to venue
I would request that 48 hours’ notice is given to cancel a visit otherwise 50% will be payable at the next visit. The hourly rate is subject to review on an annual basis from the agreement start date.
Note: For new customers, if 4 sessions are booked and paid for in advance within a 6 week period, you will receive a 10% discount on the overall price.