Skip to content
- We will agree on the services you require and set these out in an agreement at the start of our visits, which we will both sign and have a copy of.
- The agreement can be terminated by giving 2 weeks’ advanced notice (unless in an emergency when this is not possible).
- I will respect your confidentiality, and protect your identity at all times.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, I may need to rearrange a visit, but I will inform you at the earliest opportunity and rearrange as soon as possible.
- If I have concerned about your welfare or safety, I will always discuss these with you and agree a plan of action to help resolve the issue.
- If I feel there is a medical emergency, I will contact the appropriate services for help or your GP.
- I request that payment is made at the end of each visit by cash or cheque. A bank transfer is another option available by prior arrangement.
- For personal safety reasons, my whereabouts will be shared with my next of kin.